Every new business required some form of licence /registration or permission to operate legally in India. The requirement of these licenses /registration or permission depends on the type of business you are operating, where it is located and whether fall under the central /state government jurisdiction.
Under the Constitution of India, Labour is a subject in the concurrent list where both the Central and State Governments are competent to enact legislations. Both central and state governments have enacted laws on labour relations and employment issues.
G&CC is expert in these diversified compliances and will help you in identify the specific licences /registration or permission for your business may need and obtain all these permissions for setting up your business plans in India.
Our Services! What We Do.
Registration &Obtaining of Licenses / Certificates required under various labour laws
Obtaining Approval for green field projects.
- Factory building Plans Approval
- Factory License Approval
- Registration Certificate under Contract Labour Act
- Labour License under Contract Labour Act
- Registration Certificate under BOCW Act
- Obtaining NOC under BOCW Act
- Standing Orders Approval
Obtaining Approval for Business Operations.
- Registration under ESIC Act
- Registration under EPF Act
- Shops & Commercial Establishment Act
- Labour welfare Fund Act
- Trade Licence
- Professional Tax.
Special Permission for different business sectors such as IT, ITES, BPO, Retails and F&B Companies in India
- 24×7 / 365 days a year Operations Approval.
- Late Night Women Working Permission.
- Computerized Documentation Maintaining Approval.
- Exemption under particular Law from respective authorities.
Advantage with G&CC
- In house developed Software to meet your particular requirements.
- Single Point of Contact for all Compliances requirement.
- Good Liaison with the Government Departments
- Experience of handling green field project.
- Expertise in handling Pan India Compliance.