Any organization who wants to become legally compliant with minimally investment of resources, outsourcing compliance experts may become the key to success. Whether the team size of 20 or 1000 or more employees, the importance of compliance is obvious and outsourcing to the right partner will ensure systematic compliance and back you with insights into compliance.
G&CC HR Audit service provides a structured framework for reviewing your existing HR practices to establish areas of excellence, assess compliance with key legislative requirements, highlight potential risks and identify ways of improving your structures, processes, outputs and service delivery.
- Advising the Management in implementation and enforcement of the labour laws.
- Support in drafting responses to Government Notices & Observations.
- Legal Advice to Client on the labour laws.
- Liaising with Government Authorities.
- Advisory services for new Business Set-up to Business Expansion
- Due Diligence report for mergers and acquisitions.
- Consulting at the time of shifting of business activities to closure of business activities.
- Regular Updates on Labour Laws Acts and Rules including important court judgments.
Compliance Audits (For Employers and their Contractors)
- Monthly Labour Law Compliance Audit.
- Web – based module for multi locations.
- Coordinating with the Contractors in writing about their existing Non Compliances.
- Advising and forcing the Contractors for doing the Compliances and filing up the Gaps of Non Compliance.
- Preparing Monthly MIS reports related to the Compliance and Non- Compliance.
- Collecting Monthly Documentation from the Contractors for the Submission to the Employer
Our Simplified Solutions for Diversified Compliances
- PF & ESIC Compliance Services
- Shop & Establishment Compliances
- Payroll Processing Services
- Labour Laws Licencing Services
- Factory Act Compliances
- Factory Building Plan/Licence Approval
- Exemption Permission under Labour Laws
- Vendor Compliance Management
- Handling Departmental Inspections
- Liaising with Authorities
- Labour Laws Compliances
- Notice Board Compliances