Every new business required some form of licence /registration or permission to operate legally in India. The requirement of these licenses /registration or permission depends on the type of business you are operating, where it is located and whether fall under the central /state government jurisdiction.
Under the Constitution of India, Labour is a subject in the concurrent list where both the Central and State Governments are competent to enact legislations. Both central and state governments have enacted laws on labour relations and employment issues.
G&CC is expert in these diversified compliances and will help you in identify the specific licences /registration or permission for your business may need and obtain all these permissions for setting up your business plans in India.
Our Services! What We Do.
- Factory building Plans Approval
- Factory License Approval
- Registration Certificate under Contract Labour Act
- Labour License under Contract Labour Act
- Registration Certificate under BOCW Act
- Obtaining NOC under BOCW Act
- Standing Orders Approval
- Registration under ESIC Act
- Registration under EPF Act
- Shops & Commercial Establishment Act
- Labour welfare Fund Act
- Trade Licence
- Professional Tax.
- 24×7 / 365 days a year Operations Approval.
- Late Night Women Working Permission.
- Computerized Documentation Maintaining Approval.
- Exemption under particular Law from respective authorities.
Advantage with G&CC
- Good Liaison with the Government Departments.
- Web module for employees and employer for tracking PF Transfer, Withdrawal, and Advance & Pension Claims.
- Expertise in handling large volume data & Expats compliances.
- Experience of managing 100 ESI Sub Code Numbers for Pan India Location of single establishment and more than 15000 employees PF data processing in a single establishment.
- Strong domain expertise available in the Management Team.
Our Simplified Solutions for Diversified Compliances
- PF & ESIC Compliance Services
- Shop & Establishment Compliances
- Payroll Processing Services
- Labour Laws Licencing Services
- Factory Act Compliances
- Factory Building Plan/Licence Approval
- Exemption Permission under Labour Laws
- Vendor Compliance Management
- Handling Departmental Inspections
- Liaising with Authorities
- Labour Laws Compliances
- Notice Board Compliances